Do you love watching movies and shows on just about every device you have? In this article, you’ll learn how to install Cinema HD on Kodi! Follow the steps now.
There are quite a lot of streaming platforms available today where you can watch your favorite movies and shows. The world has gotten smaller and more convenient thanks to the existence of these platforms. But as you know, most of these conveniences comes with a monthly cost which prevents many to use them. So, if you want to know how to install Cinema HD on Kodi instead, then you’re on the right article. As you know, Kodi is an open-source software that you can use today.
You can use Kodi on just about any device today such as a smartphone, Smart TV, Firestick, and computers. Because of this, you ought to know how to install Cinema HD on Kodi so you can enjoy streaming on demand. Cinema HD is the best alternative right now to paid streaming platforms. This is because it offers many movies and shows without any costs! If you want to install it now, read on.
Stream All You Want
There’s just something amazing about streaming platforms that they’ve dominated the world today. A lot of people use and have heard about these platforms simply because they’re all over the world now. There are platforms like Hulu, Apple+, Amazon Prime Videos, Netflix, and many more. But beyond these platforms lie alternative apps that can be used to stream as well. These apps are free and they don’t require you to do a lot in order to use them.
One of these apps is Cinema HD and it’s one of the most popular alternatives today. Simply put this app lets you watch many tv shows and movies straight from the app! It looks and functions like a streaming app for the most part and it’s one of the most convenient ones today. With this app, you can get a friendly-interface and a variety of categories to choose from. This includes horror, romance, action, animation, sci-fi, and many more. But beyond that, you can enjoy plenty of other features like:
• Favorites section
• Download movies for offline watching
• Stream using links
• Many movies and shows available
• Search bar
• Various categories
• User-friendly layouts
• Incredibly light
As you can see, this isn’t an ordinary streaming app. However, it’s worth noting that this app merely serves as a guide for you. Here, you can watch movies and shows through the links given here. You can then go on to stream them on those links today!
How to Install Cinema HD on Kodi
Now that you know how amazing Cinema HD is, it’s time to learn how to install Cinema HD on Kodi! You don’t need to do anything special today, you just need to follow our instructions carefully! We’ve also provided screenshots for you so you can follow along.
1. Kodi is an open-source software so you can only use it to stream movies and shows. The first step you need to do is to open the System Settings on Kodi.
2. Select File Manager and click “Add Source”.
3. Select None and enter the URL: kodi.ac/FKE
4. Tap Ok and go back to the main screen.
5. Open “Add ons” in the menu and select the package installer icon.
6. Select “Install from ZIP” then select “Aptoide”.
7. Select the “repository.Firestickplusman-7.0.zip” and select OK.
8. Just wait for the download to be successful.
9. Next, you should choose “Install from ZIP File” then select “Install from Repository”.
10. Select Firestickplusman Add-ons and select “Video Add-Ons”.
11. Install Apptoide for Kodi.
12. Open Apptoide on Kodi.
13. Navigate to the menu options and select Search.
14. Search for Cinema HD APK.
15. Download it and now you can use it to watch movies and shows!
Does Cinema HD Work on Kodi?
Yes! Just follow all the instructions we laid out above. It should work as well as it does on Android.
Where Can I use Cinema HD?
You can literally use Cinema HD on just about any device. It’s primarily an Android app but it can be used for Firestick, PC, Kodi and many more.
Is this Free?
Yes! Kodi and Cinema HD is completely free to download and use today.
Nothing is as great as being able to stream movies and shows consistently for free. Now that you know how to install Cinema HD on Kodi, it’s time to share it with friends!